Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Unsung Hero

When Ben and I got married, we wrote our own vows.  One of Ben's vows was that he would look around as I left every room and scan for forgotten cell phones, chargers, laptops, keys or sunglasses. When I left for this trip, he was actively worried that would leave a trail of forgotten items scattered like debris in small towns across the country.

Thankfully, We all had 24 other people and a Lost and Found box to do sweeps when we left rest stops and camps. This saved me from losing my : maps, bathing suit, tent, towels, food, clothes, bowls, iphone, earphones, the list goes on... So cheers to the Lost and Found - unsung hero of the trip!

7.27 - Newport, WASHINGTON - 36
7.28 - S. Fork Mill Creek Rd, WA - 65

Entering Washington was exciting but bittersweet as it meant that our crazy adventure had entered its last state and that we were on map 1 of the 11 Maps of the northern Tier.







No comments:

Post a Comment